Rotorua City and Lakes Tour
Combining the education of a historically significant area with the thrill of riding in New Zealand’s only operating WW2 landing crafts and seeing beautiful scenery en route, this promises to be a real highlight of your time in Rotorua.
The tour begins in the heart of Rotorua. See historic buildings, natural hot springs, geothermal wonders and more while your "conducktor" brings to life stories of old. Re-live the rich cultural history which makes Rotorua an amazingly unique destination. From there, head out to the picturesque Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake) for the first splashdown before you head to Lake Okareka for your second splashdown, nestled in the heart of a small vibrant community.
- The Ducks have clear roll downsides, blankets and heaters onboard for winter. Lakes are very sheltered and don't get affected much by weather, if anything they get more beautiful!
1300hrs in Summer (October - April) and 1100hrs in Winter (May to September)
What You Get
- 90-min fully guided tour into the City of Rotorua and surroudings
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from tour departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1241 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand