Enchanting. Magical. Mesmerising.
Redwoods Nightlights™ is one of New Zealand’s top design-led tourism experiences that features 30 exquisite lanterns designed by world-renowned designer and sustainability champion David Trubridge. Floating between 9 to 20 metres above the forest floor, this award-winning eco-tourism walk is 700 metres long and spans across 28 suspension bridges and 27 platforms.
- Admission is free for children aged 4 and below
- It takes approximately 40 minutes to complete the entire Treewalk
- Please be informed that your weight cannot exceed 120kg
- For safety reasons, please be informed that you cannot hold or carry any babies, toddlers or young children; there will be a baby stroller on-site if required, first come first served
- The suspension bridge and viewing platform can hold up to 8 people at one point of time
- Please be informed that there are numerous safety rules that need to be adhered to while on the trail; if unclear, please check with the staff on-site
0900 - 2200 hrs (last entry at 2130hrs)
Redwoods Nightlights are turned on at dusk. Please be advised that you can only enter the Treewalk at dusk.
What You Get
- Admission to Redwoods Forest Treewalk from dusk onwards (when the Nightlights turn on)
- Daytime admission
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Treewalk
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1 Long Mile Road, Whakarewarewa, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand