Make your visit to Auckland Harbour an unforgettable one by experiencing a unique flight over New Zealand paradise.
Your journey begins as you embark on an 8-seater De Havilland Beaver floatplane and cruise into the heart of the City of sails - the Auckland Harbour. With seatbelts strapped down and a “telly-ho, here we go!”, you will be soaring over the majestic Auckland City in no time. The breathtaking city views will soon transform into coastal vistas of the Hauraki Gulf in the Pacific Ocean.
Your experience continues as you learn about the history of the Auckland region, while soaking in the magical views of Rangitoto, Motutapu and Waiheke Island with its award-winning vineyards and sandy beaches. Before experiencing an exhilaration water landing in the Auckland Harbour, you will take in picturesque views of the Auckland Skyline and colossal Sky Tower.
End your adventures with a relaxing cruise along the Harbour back to dock, where you’ll be wanting to return again!
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 persons to proceed
- Please be informed that the seaplane sits a maximum of 7 passengers with up to 2 infants
Flights depart at 1000hrs & 1530hrs daily
What You Get
- Approximately 40-minute seaplane flight
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Wynyard Crossing, 171 Halsey Street, Auckland CBD 1010