Kelly Tarlton's Shark Cage Adventure
Get closer than you ever imagined to these amazing predators of the deep!
Snorkelling with sharks at Kelly Tarlton's is an exhilarating experience and one of only a few experiences worldwide where you are guaranteed an underwater encounter with sharks. The cage is submerged in the predator tank, so you are guaranteed to have a close encounter with the sharks. Through the cage's clear Perspex bottom, or past the mesh walls of the cage, you can come face-to-fin to Wobbegong, School and Broadnose Sevengill Sharks, as well as other local Auckland marine life such as massive stingrays. This snorkel experience is the easiest, safest and most exciting way to meet the often feared predators of the deep - all while having nothing but a cage between you!
- Participants must be at least 1.3m tall
- Participants must be able to swim
- Participants aged 17 and below must be accompanied by a parent/guardian aged 18 and above to enter the cage
- Please be informed that pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this activity
Every Saturday and Sunday at 1000hrs & 1130hrs
Please allow an hour for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Instructional training and briefing from your experienced guides
- All snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Behind-the-scenes peek at the aquarium
- Exhilarating 15-minute snorkel with sharks, giant stingrays and more in the Shark Tunnel
- All-day general admission into Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Self-filmed GoPro videos and photographs in a memory card
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from the aquarium
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
23 Tamaki Drive, Orakei, Auckland NZ 1071
For directions, please click here.