Kelly Tarlton's Penguin Discovery
Experience an on-the-ice encounter like no other, as you venture into the world's largest sub-Antarctic penguin colony display with Penguin Passport!
Penguin Passport allows visitors to explore the wonderful snow-filled penguin enclosure and the opportunity to get up-close and personal with the magnificent King and Gentoo Penguins. Visitors will enjoy a private Q&A session with an experienced Penguin Keeper as part of the experience. Photographs of your experience are taken while you are on the ice, and are included in the price.
- Participants must be 14 years old and above, and participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- To ensure the safety of the penguins, please do not touch other birds 24 hours before your experience, and ensure that you have no symptoms of cold, flu, gastritis and respiratory diseases for at least 48 hours before your experience
- Please be informed that short skirts and dresses are not recommended during this experience
1030hrs daily, excluding Mondays and Wednesdays
Please allow an hour for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Approximately 60-minute unique "on-the-ice" encounter with the penguins
- Behind-the-scenes with the King and Gentoo Penguins
- Snow gear
- All-day admission into Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from the aquarium
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
23 Tamaki Drive, Orakei, Auckland NZ 1071
For directions, please click here.