Family Pool - Polynesian Spa
Make the most out of your family holiday with this indulgent retreat experience.
Sliding and splashing, the kids will love the supervised larger pool and the family can also enjoy the two Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools. Polynesian Spa’s geothermal hot mineral waters are sourced from two natural springs and feed into 28 hot mineral pools. The slightly acidic Priest Spring waters relieve tired muscles, aches and pains while the alkaline waters of the Rachel Spring nourish the skin.
- Towels, adult swimsuits and swimming shorts can be hired for $6, with a $5 refundable deposit once returned, or purchased at the Spa Essentials Shop
- Children under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by a caregiver; children under the age of 8 years old must be actively supervised by a caregiver (who is above 16 years old) in water
- Children under the age of 5 years old are free of charge
- Babies are required to wear swimming nappies
0800 - 2100 hrs daily, with last entry at 2015hrs
What You Get
- Large freshwater chlorinated pool with toddlers section, deeper section and small hydroslide
- Two Rachel Spring alkaline mineral hot pools
- Hotel transfers and transformation to and from the spa
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher at the ticketing office on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1000 Hinemoa Street, Rotorua, New Zealand