Auckland War Memorial Museum Admission and Māori Cultural Performance
Experience a vibrant glimpse of Māori culture in the "must see" engaging performance culminating with a spine-tingling version of the world-famous haka.
Auckland War Memorial Museum is one of New Zealand's first museums. It tells the story of New Zealand, its place in the Pacific and its people; it is a war memorial for the province of Auckland and holds one of New Zealand's top three heritage libraries; it has pre-eminent Māori and Pacific collections, significant natural history resources and major social and military history collections, as well as decorative arts and pictorial collections. The taonga (treasures) from Māori, the peoples of Oceania and New Zealand, and our natural world are waiting to be discovered across three floors of magnificent galleries.
Experience a vibrant glimpse of Māori culture in an engaging performance culminating with a spine-tingling version of the world-famous haka. After the show, be sure to cherish the opportunity to meet, talk and take photos with members of the group.
- Admission is free for children aged 5 and below
Auckland Museum opens from 1000hrs to 1700hrs daily.
Māori Cultural Performance showtimes are as follows: 1100hrs, 1200hrs, 1330hrs.
What You Get
- Admission into Auckland Museum
- All exhibitions (unless specified on-site)
- Approximately 45-minute cultural performance
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from the museum
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Auckland Domain, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
For directions, please click here.