Auckland SkyJump & SkyWalk Combo
Experience two of the most thrilling and popular attractions in Auckland - the SkyJump and SkyWalk!
SkyJump gives you 11 seconds of pure adrenaline as you plunge 53 floors down at a speed of 85km/h. You will feel like a total boss when you stick the landing in SKYCITY Plaza.
With no handrails to separate you from the 192-metre drop during your SkyWalk, you’ll be doing some adrenaline-fuelled challenges designed to get your heart racing while you take in those epic 360-degree views of the City of Sails.
- Please ensure you wear comfortable clothing and lace-up shoes
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Weight of all participants
- The time selected will be the timeslot for your SkyWalk. You have the option to complete your SkyJump either before or after your SkyWalk
- Please be reminded to leave sufficient time between your SkyJump and SkyWalk - SkyJump and SkyWalk takes approximately 45 and 90 minutes respectively to complete
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old. Children aged 14 and below require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience
- You have to be between 30kg and 122kg to participate in Auckland SkyJump
- You have to be between 30kg and 127kg to participate in Auckland SkyWalk. However, in the event of strong winds, the minimum is increased to 45kg
- Your family and friends are more than welcome to come along and watch you complete your SkyJump from the landing platform at no extra charges. However, if your family and friends want to watch you walk the Sky Tower, they have to purchase an elevator pass and head up to the viewing deck
1000hrs, 1100hrs, 1200hrs, 1430hrs, 1500hrs
There is no SkyJump/SkyWalk on ANZAC Day (25 April) and Christmas Day (25 December).
What You Get
- 192m SkyJump & SkyWalk for 1 person
- Flying suit and other safety equipment
- Admission to Auckland Sky Tower
- Hotel transfers
- Photography and videography services
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Auckland Sky Tower
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets, Auckland 1010, New Zealand