Auckland City Express (Between Auckland City Centre and Airport)
Sit back, relax and stay connected with free WiFi on the SkyBus express service between the city centre and Auckland Airport (AKL). With a high frequency timetable, a bus is never far away.
Travel between Auckland City and Auckland Airport with ease onboard the Auckland City Express! Having a hard time lugging your bags around while making your way to the airport? Or would you just prefer a hassle-free direct transfer to and from the airport? Either way, we have got you covered - just book a seat with Changi Recommends, then sit back, relax and stay connected with free WiFi while the Auckland City Express takes you from the city to the airport in a flash (and vice versa).
- Average journey time is approximately 65 minutes
- Please allow 75 minutes travel time during peak periods (0700 to 1000hrs & 1600 to 1900hrs)
- Vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of issue
Please click here for the exact timetable
You are strongly advised to be at the pickup point 10 minutes before scheduled departure time.
What You Get
- One-way or Return transfers between Auckland city centre and Auckland Airport
- Free WiFi onboard
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the intended day of usage.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- Auckland Airport - near door 4 for Domestic Terminal; near door 8 for International Terminal
- Auckland City - 16 bus stops around the city
For more information on where the pickup & dropoff points are, please click here.