Auckland Bridge Climb
Scaling the Auckland Harbour Bridge is rewarding, educational and something a bit different.
It’s a fully-guided tour which will take you right to the top - giving you a 360 degree view of Auckland. With custom engineered walkways, it is not only safe, but a pretty cool team bonding exercise too.
- Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get cold, so we recommend layering-up and taking a jacket
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Weight of all participants
- Minimum age for participation is 7 years old. Children aged 14 and below require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience
- You have to be between 35kg and 150kg to participate in Auckland Bridge Climb
- Cameras, mobile phones, loose clothing or equipment cannot be carried on the Bridge due to safety reasons
Choose from 3 timeslots throughout the day: 0900hrs, 1130hrs, 1430hrs
There is no Climb on 25 April (ANZAC Day) & 25 December (Christmas Day).
Should you wish to take the Climb Van, timeslots are at 0845hrs, 1015hrs, 1115hrs, 1315hrs & 1415hrs. Please meet the Climb Van at least 10 minutes before its departure.
What You Get
- Auckland Bridge Climb for 1 person
- Bridge Climb suits and other safety equipment
- Return transport
- Hotel transfers
- Photography and videography services
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
105 Curran Street Extension, Westhaven Marina, Herne Bay, Auckland
There is a free Climb Van departing for Auckland Bridge Climb from outside the AJ Hackett SkyJump SkyWalk Visitor Centre at the Auckland Sky Tower, Corner of Victoria and Federal St, Auckland City.