America's Cup Sailing Experience
Get in early on the action of the 2021 America’s Cup in Auckland, by coming on board to sail an actual America’s Cup Yacht.
Discover the excitement of sailing these impressive vessels - they were once part of the action of the America's Cup, the world's oldest active sports trophy and most prestigious sailing regatta. Get involved on the grinders, steer from the helm and find out what it takes to get one of these race yachts moving. Thereafter, sit back, watch the action and enjoy the view.
- No sailing experience is required for this activity
- You are encouraged to bring your own water, dress for the weather conditions on the day and wear flat-soled shoes
- Please be informed that there is no bathroom on-board the sails
Departures on hold until further notice
What You Get
- Approximately 2 hours of sailing on an actual America's Cup Yacht
- Participate as a crew member - take the helm, exert energy on the grinders or just sit back, relax and enjoy the sail
- Informative commentary from knowledgeable crew about the harbour, the America's Cup and its history
- High-quality wet weather jacket if raining
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your sail.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
220 Quay Street, Viaduct, Auckland 1010, New Zealand