Wine & Food Tour
This half day wine and food experience delivers an unforgettable taste of Central Otago’s wine region, showcasing its superb local produce.
Feast on an exclusive lunch which consists of several tasting dishes each perfectly matched by the Chief Winemaker and Head Chef, using estate wines and fresh local produce. Enjoy wine tasting and presentations at 3 wineries, generally visiting one larger well-known winery and two boutique style wineries. An underground wine cave tour & tastings gives you inside information about our great wines and the Central Otago wine industry.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation Details
Tour departs Queenstown at 1300hrs daily
Please allow approximately 4.5 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Wine & Food paired lunch
- Hosted tastings at 3 wineries with around 15 tastings
- Underground wine cave tour
- Complimentary pickup and dropoff at selected Queenstown accommodation or central Queenstown
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up by the tour operator from your accommodation on the day of your tour.
Should you choose not to opt for hotel pickup, please make your way to The Station Building in central Queenstown 30 minutes before your tour for location pickup.