TSS Earnslaw Cruise with Walter Peak High Gourmet BBQ Dinner
For a dining experience unlike any other in Queenstown, join us on a trip to the Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant at Walter Peak High Country Farm.
Steeped in Queenstown’s pioneering history, your experience starts with a Lake Wakatipu cruise in the 106 year old steamship, the TSS Earnslaw. Then disembark at Walter Peak High Country Farm, one of the first farms set up in the region.
Relaxing in the charming ambience of the Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant, the heart of the stately homestead at Walter Peak, you’ll enjoy gourmet dining prepared by our chef in front of you. You can choose from an expansive array of New Zealand and local produce, from succulent meats cooked on the outdoor rotisserie or grill, a selection of delicious vegetables and salads. Then finish your meal with our irresistible desserts, New Zealand cheeses and freshly brewed tea & coffee.
After dinner, an entertaining and informative demonstration gives you a glimpse of life in the high country. The night-time cruise home is magical. Sing-a-long with the ship’s pianist or simply breathe in the fresh night air on the moonlit decks as the lights of Queenstown draw nearer.
- Bring along some cash to enjoy the delicious food and drinks on board at Promenade Café and Bar
- You are advised to wear or bring along non-slip shoes, warm clothing or jacket, sunscreen or sunglasses, and camera
- For a sample menu, please click here
- The TSS Earnslaw undergoes annual maintenance each year (typically early June to early July)
TSS Earnslaw departs at 1800hrs daily (1600hrs from May to August 2020; unavailable during annual maintenance from early June to July)
What You Get
- Return cruise on-board TSS Earnslaw to and from Walter Peak High Country Farm
- Farm demonstration in Walter Peak High Country Farm
- Delicious gourmet barbeque buffet dinner
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown