The Original Onsen (Daytime Entry)
Boasting a range of idyllic cedar-lined hot pools overlooking the Shotover River, and a newly expanded day spa facility with exclusive use hot tubs, the relaxation and pampering on offer here is second to none in the region.
The idyllic cedar-lined hot tubs have long been a highlight for Queenstown visitors and locals alike. A unique kiwi twist on a Japanese tradition, you will have exclusive use of one of many classic indoor cedar tubs for 60 minutes as you kick back, relax and enjoy your surrounds. Ideal for individuals or groups up to 4 people, each pool is heated to approximately 38.5 degrees Celcius and comes with a retractable roof. You will also receive a complimentary drink and snacks to enjoy during your rejuvenating soak.
- Should you wish to utilise the complimentary shuttle bus service from Queenstown, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your Order Number in the email!
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times in the onsen
- Children aged 4 and below are strictly not allowed into the onsen
- No children will be allowed into the onsen after 1700hrs
0900 - 2300 hrs daily
For self-drivers, please arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your booking.
For complimentary shuttle bus service, your pickup timing will be 30 minutes prior to your booking.
What You Get
- 1 hour in the onsen (before 1700hrs)
- Light refreshments
- Complimentary shuttle to and from onsen (optional)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
If you are self-driving, the address is160 Arthurs Point Road, Arthurs Point, Queenstown, New Zealand.
The pickup/dropoff location for your complimentary Shuttle Bus is at Bus Stop D, corner of Camp St and Shotover St. Please wait at the brown benches outside ‘The Station & AJ Hackett Bungy’ building.
*Please be informed that if the driver cannot find you, he will call you on your mobile.