Challenge yourself to not one, but two Bungy Jumps in one day, with one of them being the highest Bungy in New Zealand.
The Ledge Bungy
Based right in the heart of Queenstown, the Ledge Bungy is guaranteed to take your breath away. It’s a personal challenge like no other and with more Bungy choices than ever before, it’s guaranteed to be an awesome adrenaline hit! The Ledge Bungy is the only site which offers the option for you to "freestyle" it, so if you fancy something a bit different to plummeting head first towards the ground, you can twist, flip, spin, dive… or whatever. The options are pretty much endless.
Ride the gondola to the Skyline Complex to discover our spectacular location 400m above Queenstown. Take in the stunning views before facing your fears head-on at the world’s most scenic bungy site. Fling yourself off the edge of the platform - if this sounds slightly crazy, that's because it is.
But slightly crazy decisions make great stories.
If you want to do the highest, here it is: 134 metres (440 feet) above the rugged Nevis River.
With 8.5 seconds of falling, Nevis Bungy is a breathtaking ground rush like no other. Stand on the edge and face your fear with what is for many one of the greatest personal challenges of their life. Make no mistake, the Nevis Bungy is not for the nervous or faint hearted.
Even just getting here is an adventure in itself - a 35-minute ride including 4-wheel-driving through a high country sheep station. The whole experience is made complete by climbing aboard a cable car for a breathtaking trip out to the Bungy Pod. It’s here you’ll face the Nevis, and the opportunity to Go Big, or Go Home.
- You are strongly advise to arrange one Bungy in the morning and one Bungy in the afternoon; while The Ledge Bungy takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete, Nevis Bungy requires about 4 hours
- Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and wearing a jacket
- You have to weigh between 35kg and 127kg to participate in Ledge Bungy, and between 45kg and 127kg to participate in Nevis Bungy
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Weight of all participants & Preferred Bungy timeslots (one morning & one afternoon)
- You are more than welcome to accompany your family and/or friends on their Ledge Bungy experience; bungy spectating is free and you'll get an awesome view whilst you're there
- If you wish to accompany your family and/or friends on their Nevis Bungy experience, please purchase a "Spectator" ticket
- Spectators will experience the Nevis Playground, including going over to the Nevis Pod - a very cool experience even if "Bungying" is not your forte
- Ledge Bungy is located up at Skyline Queenstown. Tickets for the Skyline gondola are available here
The Ledge Bungy: 1100 - 1600hrs daily (except Christmas Day), in 30-minute intervals
Nevis Bungy: Nevis Bungy commences from 0800hrs, in intervals of 40 minutes. The last session is at 1440hrs.
What You Get
- 47m Ledge Bungy & 134m Nevis Bungy for 1 person
- Bungy Jumper T-Shirt
- Skyline Gondola up to The Ledge Bungy
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Ledge Bungy: Take the Skyline Gondola up to reach the Ledge Bungy
Nevis Bungy: The Bungy Bus departs from the Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Queenstown. Please ensure you check-in 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot.