Tandem Paragliding in Queenstown
Creating your most memorable moment in Queenstown.
Take off from the top of the Skyline Gondola and enjoy the ultimate flight, with spectacular views oif Lake Wakatipu, the mountains, forests and Queenstown itself. With two options available, the flight is tailored to you - thrill seekers and those looking for a more relaxed pace are both catered to.
Take off from one of three take-off locations and land in central Queenstown. You can then return back to the top of the gondola should you choose to.
- Bring a warm jacket. Sturdy covered shoes are required
- Please allow 1 to 2 hours for your tandem paragliding experience
- Please be informed that for participants, minimum weight is 20kg and maximum weight is 100kg. Weight restrictions can be dependent on client fitness and weather conditions
- There is a short walk uphill to the take-off site. A short power walk and a few running steps are required for the take-off.
- Please be informed that you will be required to disclose any medical conditions
Tandem paragliding commences every 30 minutes from 1000 to 1700 hrs
Check our website 30 minutes before and look for the Open status, or call us direct to check that we’re operating. This should be done BEFORE you come up the gondola. Check in with us in person when you arrive at the top of the gondola.
What You Get
- A gentle flight or an exhilarating adventure flight - it's your choice!
- All safety equipment
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Souvenir photograph and video options (available on-site)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Top of the Skyline Gondola in Queenstown
From the top of the gondola, please follow signs for GFORCE Paragliding.