Queenstown Quad Biking
Get off-road with the thrill of a quad bike adventure on the most spectacular mountain in the region. Fully guided adrenaline.
Experience a unique quad bike tour with exclusive use of Queenstown Hill - this ensures that you get breathtaking panoramic views that are exclusively yours and access to a wealth of trails covering different types of terrain, allowing a quad bike tour that is tailored to the ability of the group.
- Bring along some refreshments, a camera, and a sense of adventure!
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Queenstown
- Riders must be at least 16 years old, be conversant in English, and not have consumed alcohol or recreational drugs in the last 12 hours
- Full training will be provided by the operator to ensure you are comfortable with operating a Quad before tour commencement
- Quad biking is not recommended for expectant mothers
Tour commences at 0830hrs & 1330hrs daily
Please allow 3.5 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Approximately 3.5-hour experience in an automatic 4WD quad bike
- All protective gear
- Pickup from Town Centre or Queenstown accommodation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
37 Shotover St, Queenstown, New Zealand