Queenstown Nevis Bungy
Go full throttle with our 134m Bungy (the highest in New Zealand). Free fall for 8.5 seconds in a blitz of pure fear and adrenaline.
If you want to do the highest, here it is: 134 metres (440 feet) above the rugged Nevis River.
With 8.5 seconds of falling, Nevis Bungy is a breathtaking ground rush like no other. Stand on the edge and face your fear with what is for many one of the greatest personal challenges of their life. Make no mistake, the Nevis Bungy is not for the nervous or faint hearted.
Even just getting here is an adventure in itself - a 35-minute ride including 4-wheel-driving through a high country sheep station. The whole experience is made complete by climbing aboard a cable car for a breathtaking trip out to the Bungy Pod. It’s here you’ll face the Nevis, and the opportunity to Go Big, or Go Home.
- Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and wearing a jacket
- Minimum age for participation is 13 years old
- Children aged 14 and below require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience
- You have to be between 45kg and 127kg to participate in Nevis Bungy
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Weight of all participants
- If you wish to accompany your family and/or friends on their Nevis Bungy experience, please purchase a "Spectator" ticket
- Spectators will experience the Nevis Playground, including going over to the Nevis Pod - a very cool experience even if "Bungying" is not your forte
Nevis Bungy commences from 0800hrs, in intervals of 40 minutes.
The last session is at 1440hrs.
Please allow 4 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- 134m Bungy for 1 person
- Return transport
- Bungy Jumper T-Shirt
- Photography and videography services
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Bungy Bus departs from the Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Queenstown.
Please ensure you check-in 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot.