Kawarau Bridge Bungy and Nevis Bungy Combo
The Kawarau Bridge Bungy and Nevis Bungy combine for a day in Queenstown you’re never going to forget.
This is the World Home of Bungy, followed by the 134m insanity of the Nevis Bungy. These are two of the world’s most popular Jumps, and we’re making it super affordable and easy to conquer both.
For more information on each activity, check out the Kawarau Bridge Bungy and Nevis Bungy.
- You are strongly advise to arrange one Bungy in the morning and one Bungy in the afternoon; while Kawarau Bridge Bungy takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete, Nevis Bungy requires about 4 hours
- Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get very cold, so we recommend layering up and wearing a jacket
- You have to be between 35kg and 235kg to participate in Kawarau Bridge Bungy, and between 45kg and 127kg to participate in Nevis Bungy
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Weight of all participants & Preferred Bungy timeslots (one morning & one afternoon)
- Available timeslots can be seen in the respective product links above
- If you wish to accompany your family and/or friends on their Nevis Bungy experience, please purchase a "Spectator" ticket
- Spectators will experience the Nevis Playground, including going over to the Nevis Pod - a very cool experience even if "Bungying" is not your forte
Kawarau Bridge Bungy: Bungy timeslots are available daily at 15-minute intervals from 0930 - 1630 hrs (last Bungy at 1615hrs). There is no Bungy on Christmas Day (25 December).
Nevis Bungy: Nevis Bungy commences from 0800hrs, in intervals of 40 minutes. The last session is at 1440hrs.
What You Get
- 43m Kawarau Bridge Bungy and 134m Nevis Bungy for 1 person
- Return transport for Nevis Bungy
- Bungy Jumper T-Shirt
- Return transport (for Kawarau Bridge Bungy)
- Photography and videography services
- Food and beverages
- Other personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Kawarau Bridge Bungy: Kawarau Bungy Centre, State Highway #6 (SH6), Gibbston Valley, Queenstown
Nevis Bungy: The Bungy Bus departs from the Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Queenstown. Please ensure you check-in 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot.