Jet Boating in Kawarau River (25 Minutes)
Experience 25 minutes of exhilarating adventure starting right in the heart of Queenstown’s town centre.
Filled with speed, thrills and even more of those famous 360 degree spins, hold on as we race faster than ever before down Lake Wakatipu. We will get you up close and personal with the lakes edge, skimming past trees and any obstacles in your way. Be sure to hold on to your hats as we navigate under not one, but two bridges at speed. Our experience is champion in the jet boat game and we can’t wait to give you the ride of your life.
- Please bring along sensible clothing and footwear
- You are more than welcome to wear your sunglasses, hats and other accessories should they be securely fastened to your body
- Don't forget to bring your camera, Go Pro's and video devices; selfie sticks are also welcome!
- Jet boating is not suitable for those who are pregnant or have a back injury
- Please be informed that children aged 1 and below cannot participate
Your jet boat experience commences every 45 minutes daily from 1015 - 1600 hrs
Please check in at the office 15 minutes prior to your experience.
What You Get
- 25-minute exciting jet boat ride to the Kawarau River
- Spray jacket, life vest and goggles (should you require)
- Expert and passionate guides
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your ride.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Go Orange Kiosk, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown
You can’t miss us - we are the ones surrounded by Orange flags.