Heli Wine Tour with Alpine Landing
Package your scenic heli flight over The Remarkables with an underground wine cave tour - truly the best of both worlds!
The day begins when guests are picked up from accommodation and taken to the airport for a scenic heli flight, with an alpine landing for a perfect photo opportunity. You will be dropped at the Gibbston Valley after the helicopter flight, where you will continue on with a wine tour. This tour offers a unique food and wine experience at a relaxed pace in picturesque surroundings. You will visit three wineries for hosted tastings. Lunch consists of several dishes, all perfectly matched with estate wines.
- Your packing list should include the following: warm clothing, sturdy covered shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen, camera
- Only adults (above the age of 15) are permitted for this activity
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Weight of all passengers & Accommodation Details
- All helicopter flights are subject to favourable weather conditions. If your flight is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot’s discretion
- Please be advised that iPads and selfie sticks are not allowed on board for safety reasons
You will be informed of the pickup time by the operator nearer to date.
What You Get
- Helicopter flight, sightseeing and alpine landing on mountain range
- Informative pilot commentary
- Visit to Gibbston Valley Winery
- Undergroiund wine cave tour
- Wine & food paired lunch, with formal cheese presentation & tastings
- Pickup and dropoff at selected accomodation or central Queenstown
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The helicopter departs at The Helicopter Line Base, Lucas Place, Queenstown, New Zealand. You will be picked up at your accommodation prior to the charter.