Gibbston Valley Wine Cave Tour
Tour the original Home Block vineyard and taste wine in New Zealand’s largest wine cave.
The tour includes a tasting of three varietals in the cave and a visit to our Home Block Vineyard, originally planted by our founder and wine pioneer Alan Brady in 1983.
- Tour participation is free for children aged 12 to 17 years old and infants aged 11 and below. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Children/Infants
- The tour operator is providing a shuttle service from Queenstown to Gibbston. Please click here for more information
Tour commences at 1000hrs, 1100hrs, 1300hrs, 1400hrs & 1500hrs daily, except during selected holidays (Good Friday, ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday, Christmas Day)
What You Get
- 30-minute tour of the wine cave
- 3 tastings of award-winning wines
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from tour departure point
- Personal expenses
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Gibbston Valley Winery
1820 State Highway 6, Queenstown, New Zealand 9371