Kaikoura Sea Fishing Tour with Captain Ian
Kaikoura is famous for its fishing resourse, which makes your fishing experience a fullly enjoyble one.
Famous for its abundant wildlife and rich sea resources, Kaikoura is the destination of choice for those looking for an excellent fishing experience. When you get to the meetup point at South Bay Fishing Charters, you will meet Captain Ian, who will guide you through your fishing journey.
Hop aboard the iconic yellow boat and travel for 10 minutes to the fishing grounds. Along the way, don’t forget to take a look at the crayfish pots and see if you have caught any lobsters - the captain will tell you all you need to know about this famous Kaikoura delicacy. Whether you're a first time fisher or skilled with the rod, you'll definitely enjoy an effortless fishing experience when you use the electric reels designed for your comfort and safety.
Be ready to snap some photos - you are sure to be joined by some seabirds during your trip. At the end of your trip, you can choose to either release your catch back into the ocean or have one filleted and bagged, ready for you to take home, cook and enjoy.
- Your packing list should include: sunglasses, sunscreen, and medicine for motion sickness (if required)
- Children aged 5 and below are free of charge but for accurate headcount, the operator needs to know the number of children on-board. Should you be bringing any children aged 5 and below, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Children aged 5 and below
- It is not guaranteed that every participant will take home a lobster or crayfish
0800hrs, 1015hrs, 1300hrs, 1515hrs daily
Kaikoura Sea Fishing Tour does not operate from 26 May to 31 August. It resumes on 1 September.
What You Get
- Approximately 2 hours of sea angling
- All fishing equipment
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
120 South Bay Parade, South Bay 7300