Christchurch Tramway Restaurant
The only Tramway Restaurant in New Zealand, Christchurch Tramway Restaurant offers you a unique way to view the inner city while enjoying a delicious evening dinner.
Experience the luxury of a 36-seater air-conditioned, colonial style dining tram and be treated to the finest service, cuisine and beverages New Zealand has to offer. Incorporate fabulous dining with a sightseeing tour showcasing Christchurch’s inner city vibrancy and heritage – truly a mix of the old and the new.
The Christchurch Tramway Restaurant dinner tour is a unique activity not to be missed. Book your table now!
- Your menu package included a welcome drink, starter, entree, main, dessert and tea/coffee. The menu changes seasonally and features quality New Zealand produce. Gluten free, dairy free, and vegetarian options are available
- Please inform us of any special dietary requirements via email at firstname.lastname@example.org after making your booking. Please include your Order Number in your email
- Tramway Restaurant is not suitable for children below the age of 10
- Tramway Restaurant will reopen on 1 October 2020. The seasonal menu will be available here once it is ready
March to October: 1900hrs
November to February: 1930hrs
Tramway Restaurant is closed on public holidays.
What You Get
- Welcome drink
- Four-course meal
- Tea or coffee
- Tram ride
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Additional food and beverages
- Personal expenses(optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the restaurant on the day of your dinner.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tram Stop 1 in Cathedral Junction