Get access to Christchurch's four premium attractions for one low price!
Soar suspended above the valleys on your way up to Mt Cavendish; step back in time to a grand era of transport and enjoy a journey in style through the changing face of Christchurch’s city centre onboard a beautifully restored heritage Tram; glide along the Avon River onboard an Edwardian-style Punt; climb aboard one of the all-weather electric vehicles and experience the natural beauty of one of the world’s most historic Botanic Gardens in comfort.
Offering maximum flexibility and convenience, you get to choose when to enjoy the attractions and activities. The Christchurch Attractions Pass is a "must-get" for your holiday in Christchurch!
- Each attraction/activity does not need to be visited/completed on the same day. After redeeming your voucher at the first attraction/activity, you can then visit the remaining three attractions on whichever day or days you prefer
Please refer to the following links for more details:
Christchurch: Punting on the Avon
Christchurch Botanic Gardens
What You Get
- Return Christchurch gondola ride up the summit, with complimentary Gondola Shuttle service to Base Station
- 1-day Tram Pass
- 30-minute Punt ride on the Avon River, with live commentary
- Approximately 50-minute tour around the Botanics Garden
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the first attraction/activity on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.