Hanmer Springs Quad Bike Tours
Plow through streams, mud, forest and over rocks – drive over just about every terrain Canterbury has to offer – all on a two-hour quad biking trip.
Tackle the terrain on an exhilarating quad bike adventure at Hanmer Springs near Christchurch and explore some lovely scenery by going off-road. Take on the river crossings, blast through mud and get dusty, dirty, wet and filthy!
Discover the incredible scenery of Hanmer Springs and surrounds on a guided ATV tour. An expert guide will show you the ropes and before you know it you will be heading off over the mountainous terrain like a pro! There are small and large quad bikes available and your choice of manual and automatic - so that all levels are well catered for making for a safe, enjoyable, yet challenging two hours out on the quad bike trails!
Tours depart daily at 10.00am or 2.00pm. The whole experience is 2 hours in duration
What You Get
- 2 hour tour
- Overalls, gumboots, helmets
- Small, large and two-seater bikes are available in both auto and manual
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
How to Get There
Departure Point: 839 Hanmer Springs Road, Hanmer Springs 7360 New Zealand