Plan a trip to the Auckland Zoo, which has the largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand!
Housing the largest collection of native and exotic animals here in New Zealand, plan a trip to the Auckland Zoo and learn all about the intriguing local New Zealand fur seal and short-tailed bat.
Learn all about the intriguing local New Zealand fur seal and short-tailed bat at the Auckland Zoo! Home to more than 800 diverse animals from over 130 different species, the Auckland Zoo offers visitors a glimpse into the lives of unique creatures such as the bellbird, Auckland green gecko, New Zealand longfin eel, and the fur seal. The zoo is fundamentally categorized by the various continents around the globe, hence making exploration easy as you navigate the compound.
Also, be sure to catch the various educationals shows for interesting facts on your favourite animals! If you have any questions or are eager to discover more about a particular animal, just approach any of the amicable zookeepers who will be more than happy to share their insights.
09:30am - 05:30pm (September to April)
09:30am - 05:00pm (May to August)
Note: Auckland Zoo is closed on Christmas Day (25 December)
What You Get
- Admission to Auckland Zoo
- Contribution to the Auckland Zoo Conservation Fund
- Daily shows and animal encounters
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Auckland Zoo
- Food and beverages
- Guided tours
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the Auckland Zoo for verification.
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours are subject to change.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Guests must arrange own transport to Auckland Zoo, Motions Road.
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore Dollars
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations and modifications are not allowed once purchased.
- See the Kiwi, and other animals native to New Zealand
- The zoo features over 800 individual animals from 130 distinct species
- Explore 17ha of naturally inspiring habitats
- Take part in different activities or watch animal shows
How to Get There
Auckland Zoo is on Motions Road next to Western Springs Reserve and Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT).
Auckland Zoo is easily accessible via public transport from the city centre. The closest bus stop is 8124 on Great North Road, opposite Motions Road.