The hottest bar in Amsterdam also happens to be the coldest, just around the corner from Amsterdam’s famous Rembrandt Square. Your ticket gets you entrance to this teeth-chatteringly awesome spot, plus three free drinks, snuggly thermals to wear, and an adventure into the North Pole.
Have a welcome cocktail in the lounge and then visit a second room which is chilled to a perfect -10 °C. Here, your jaw will drop to the freezing floor when you see the bar – sculpted with 60 tons of natural ice. That’s not all, the walls, the art, the furniture, in fact everything including your glass is made of ice!
You'll get two more drinks to warm your insides - once you're in your snuggly thermal coat and gloves. Choose from beers, shots or orange juices and soak up the rainbow effects of the state-of-the-art lighting.
- Only visitors age 18 and above are allowed admission into the bar
- Inside the actual Icebar, you can stay up to 20 minutes (if you dare). But, you may hang out in the lounge as long as you like, and try our selection of delicious cocktails
The Amsterdam Icebar is open from:
Sun-Thu 11:45 - 1:00am / Friday & Saturday 11:45-2:40am
194-196, Amstel, 1017 AG, Amsterdam
What You Get
- Admission to the Amsterdam XtraCold Icebar
- 3 free drinks (a welcome cocktail in the normal bar and then two other shots, ice-cold beers or orange juices, in the Icecold area)
- All the special clothing you’ll need for the Xtracold experience
How to Use
- Please display printed or mobile voucher at the entrance of XtraCold Ice Bar
- Do arrive 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.