See, smell, listen and be afraid, very afraid. All your senses will be on red alert at the Amsterdam Dungeon as you take a spooktacular walkthrough adventure into the 500-year-old history of Amsterdam. Enjoy 12 shows, meet a cast of characters, and prepare for goosebumps. Screaming encouraged.
Love it when things go bump in the night? The Amsterdam Dungeon promises plenty of scares as you explore the city's gruesome past.
Witness real-life corporal punishment, learn how lucky you are that you're innocent, visit a bar run by a vicious magician, board the filthy 17th-century VOC ship, the Batavia and find your way out of a confusing labyrinth!
The amazing cast of theatrical actors and special effects in such a creepy space make this a thrilling attraction. But if you're easily scared, don't say we didn't warn you!
- The tour will last 80 minutes
- The first tour starts at 11:00, the last tour at 18:00 (Fri & Sat at 19:00)
- Tours start every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Admission is free to children age 4 and below
- The Amsterdam Dungeon isn’t recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia
- Pregnant guests or guests with neck or back complaints must notify an attendant at the entrance
- Due to health and safety guidelines, pets and guide dogs aren’t allowed
Open daily, 11:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs
Opening hours may vary, please check the official website for operating hours.
The Amsterdam Dungeon
1012 KW Amsterdam
What You Get
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Please present your printed or mobile ticket at the entrance of The Amsterdam Dungeon
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.