Find an escape from daily life at Keukenhof, the world's largest flower garden. Skip the ticket line and stroll through its 15 kilometers of footpaths.
Escape the stress of daily life and take a walk around Keukenhof, the largest flower garden in the world. Enjoy a stress-free trip to this 32-hectare park by pre-booking your skip-the-ticket-line entrance.
Experience the spring garden's vibrant colors and fragrances and admire over 7 million tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths. Visit 30 alternating flower and plant shows at the pavilions. Discover the latest trends in gardening, get new ideas from the seven inspirational gardens, and take part in activities for all ages.
While admiring the garden’s beauty, steep yourself in the park’s rich history that dates back to its time as a hunting ground in the 15th century. Learn about how Keukenhof got its name from supplying herbs for the kitchen of Countess Jacoba van Beieren's castle. Admire the landscape garden’s Romantic period design from 1857 and the beds of tulips, introduced in when the spring park first opened to the public in 1950.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Flowering in the park depends on weather conditions and is subject to alterations
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge with a security deposit of €20.00 in cash
- The deposit will be refunded when you return the wheelchair
8am to 7:30pm.
Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM in Lisse
What You Get
- Skip-the-ticket-line entrance to Keukenhof
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.