From Amsterdam: 12-Hour Guided Day Trip to Bruges
See the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bruges with an English-speaking guide on a day trip from Amsterdam. Get recommendations on what to see and do in the medieval city, a map to help you get around and a discount card to save you money.
Depart Amsterdam and journey to Bruges to see the UNESCO World Heritage monuments with an English-speaking guide. Get an introduction to the history of Belgium as you visit attractions such as the "Lake of Love" (Minnewater) and 13th-century Begijnhof.
Learn more about the beers of Belgium and admire the brick tower of the Church of Our Lady. Explore the charming area around the Dyver canal, and then stroll the cobbled square of Walplein. Wander the narrow lanes of the Stoofstraat and discover the Gruuthuse Palace, Burg Square and Basilica of the Holy Blood.
End in the Grote Markt and get 3 hours of free time for lunch or to visit the chocolate and lace shops independently.
Tour departs at 8am.
Pick-up from the main entrance of the Hotel NH Collection Barbizon, Amsterdam at 07:45 am.
What You Get
- English-speaking guide
- City map and recommendations about what to see and do
- Discount card
- Transportation by bus
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.