Take an in-depth look into the world of cannabis in Amsterdam. Learn about its legalization and history, and discover the coffee shops that sell the highest quality, cheapest ganja, with cultural and historical discoveries.
Hippie, stoner, and pothead are all negative stereotypes of ganja smokers that aren’t part of the marijuana culture in Amsterdam. Get an insight into the coffee shop culture and ganja scene in Amsterdam on a 2 or 2.5-hour guided walking tour.
The group tour begins outside the legendary Dam Palace, as you start your exciting introduction to the local world of cannabis at one of the oldest coffee shops in Amsterdam.
Your guide will take you on a walk through the streets of the city, walking to famous coffee shops, pubs, and secret medieval sites on the way that have passed the tour operator's quality check.
Visit 1 or 2 coffee shops during the 2-hour tour and a third coffee shop on the 2.5-hour tour. Then, discover a great Irish pub (O'Reilly's), walk down the legendary gay street Reguliersdwarsstraat, learn about history and drug policies, and explore the menus and samples from a few of the shops. The tour ends near the Rembrandtplein.
Your guide will be a current resident of Amsterdam and super knowledgeable about the best ganja finds in Amsterdam!
- You must be 18 years old or over to join this tour. ID will be required in the coffee shops
- Not available on major holidays (Hannukah, American Thanksgiving, Queen’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day)
- Limit of 30 participants per group
- A vegetarian snack option is also available
Tour starts at 2pm.
Please meet outside H&M, by the doors closest to the Swarovski store, and look for your guide holding a sign or umbrella.
What You Get
- Local tour guide
- Informational smoking breaks
- 100% confidential tour, your personal details are not published
- Special entrance fees to clubs, bars, or restaurants
- Price of weed or drinks at coffee shops, pubs or red light district services (suggested spending amount EUR 15-20)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.