Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Entrance to Xtracold Icebar
Combine two of Amsterdam’s top highlights on a 1-hour canal cruise by luxury glass-topped canal boat, sailing past merchant houses and house boats. Then, sample ice cold beers at the Xtracold Icebar, where everything is made of ice!
Save time and money on this combined 2-part tour which includes a 1-hour canal cruise of Amsterdam’s waterways onboard a glass-topped boat, and skip-the-line entrance to the ice cold Xtracold Icebar, where everything is made of ice.
You can take the tour in one go, or choose to enjoy each option on alternate days for maximum flexibility. As a self-guided tour, explore the city in your own time and see the sights of Amsterdam at a leisurely pace.
From the water, enjoy the best views of the canal houses and house boats. Admire merchant buildings from the 16th and 17th centuries, Amsterdam’s Golden Age, when trade flourished and was reflected in the elaborately decorated façades.
Sail through the old port to see yet another side of Amsterdam. Then, back on land, enjoy 3 free drinks at the Xtracold Icebar where even the glasses are made of ice.
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Icebar
- The Canal cruise can be taken at any time you would like
What You Get
- Canal cruise
- GPS audioguide in 19 languages
- Timed skip-the-line entrance to the Xtracold Icebar
- 3 complimentary drinks at the Icebar
- All the special clothing needed for the Xtracold experience
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Icebar, Amstel 194, 1017 AG Amsterdam. Check in at LOVERS Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 25, in front of central station of Amsterdam.