Sail on the IJ river for 75 minutes, admire the changing landscape, and see impressive buildings, both old and new. Feast on an unlimited pancake buffet featuring different sorts of traditional Dutch pancakes and a variety of toppings.
Cruise for 75 minutes on the IJ river and notice how Amsterdam changes. Pass awe-inspiring modern buildings, sense old buildings disappear, and see new jewels like the EYE Film Museum arise. In summer, maybe even encounter impressive cruise ships at the shipyard.
In a relaxed atmosphere, tuck into the all-you-can-eat pancake buffet. The buffet includes freshly baked natural, apple, and bacon pancakes, and all sorts of delights to garnish your pancakes, like cheese, ham, fruits, jams, and eggs. Gluten-free and lactose-free options are also available.
Especially for young guests, there is a large playroom filled with balls in the hold of the boat so they don't get bored. The departure destination is easily accessible by taking the free ferry from Central Station.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Children aged 0-2 years are free of charge
- The boat is accessible for strollers
- The boat is wheelchair accessible but please be aware the toilets are upstairs and only reachable by stairs
- The meeting point is easy to reach with the free ferry from Central Station
Departs at 4pm and 5:45pm.
The meeting point is a 50-meter walk from the disembarkation point of the ferry from central station. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
What You Get
- 75-minute cruise along the IJ river
- All-you-can-eat traditional Dutch pancakes
- Pancake garnishes like cheese, ham, fruits, jams, and eggs
- Gluten-free and lactose-free options
- 1.50 per person local entertainment tax (to be paid onboard)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.