Amsterdam: Heineken Experience and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Take a self-guided tour of the original Heineken factory with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience, and then enjoy a 1-hour boat trip along the canals of Amsterdam.
Learn the story of one of the world's most famous breweries with an entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience and enjoy an interactive, self-guided tour of the original factory, where all of the brand’s beer was made until 1988.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at facilities including the gigantic copper tanks where the lager was brewed. Take part in a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer.
Then, see the 17th-century architecture of the city center on a 1-hour canal cruise. Avail of a GPS guide in several languages to get interesting information about iconic landmarks such as the Westerkerk, "Skinny Bridge" and charming Negen Straatjes neighborhood.
- The Heineken Experience offers interesting information about the company’s history in several languages, including English, French, Spanish and German. A visit typically lasts 1.5 hours
- In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under 18 years old
- Your visit to the Heineken Experience is based on timed entry. You can take the canal cruise at any time
10am to 3pm.
Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam.
Check in at LOVERS Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 25, in front of central station of Amsterdam with your voucher. The canal cruise can be taken at any time during your stay.
What You Get
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience
- 2 free beers or soft drinks at the Heineken Experience
- 1 hour canal cruise, including GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.