Amsterdam: Cheese Tasting by Henri Willig with Wine
Taste the delicious cheeses of Henri Willig at a 45-minute cheese tasting in Amsterdam, and sample 5 different kinds of cheese served with mustard and cheese dips. Sip on glasses of red wine or try some specialty beer from a Dutch brewery.
Discover the delicious cheeses of Henri Willig at a cheese tasting workshop in the heart of Amsterdam and learn about the traditional cheese making process in an authentic cheese factory atmosphere.
Multilingual guides will show you a short film to demonstrate the cheese making process, while you enjoy some of the finest cheeses with cheese dips and mustard. Complete your journey into cheese with a glass of wine or specialty beer brewed for Henry Willig.
Henri Willig was born and raised in Katwoude, a small village located at the foot of a dyke between lush green meadows; a picture postcard example of exactly what Holland should look like! Henri and his wife Riet took over the farm in 1974 and they have been producing high quality, traditionally prepared cheeses ever since.
What You Get
- Explanations of the cheese making process
- Tasting of 5 different kinds of cheese
- Mustard and cheese dips
- 2 glasses of red wine, or 2 glasses of specialty beer
- WiFi in the shop
- 10% off purchases
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet at the Henri Willig Shop, Reguliersbreestraat 24, 1017 CL Amsterdam.