Amsterdam: 1.5-Hour Burger Cruise with Drinks
Relax on an Amsterdam canal boat as you take in the city’s iconic sights during a 90-minute cruise. In addition to the scenery you’ll enjoy a delicious burger including drinks.
See the top sights of Amsterdam on a 90-minute canal cruise. Enjoy the best burger in town and the best beer in Holland as you relax with your friends, your family, or your partner and listen to commentary about the landmarks and attractions along the way.
The cruise begins near the city’s central train station and takes you along the city’s iconic canals, past many of Amsterdam’s historic sites.
A burger will be freshly made for you by a local restaurant and you’ll have drinks to go along with it. You can choose from a regular or a vegetarian burger during booking.
Avoid waiting in line and reserve your seats in advance for a memorable evening
- No pets are allowed on this cruise
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)
Cruise sets sail at 6:60pm and 9pm.
Check in at LOVERS, Prins Hendrikkade 25, in front of central station of Amsterdam with your (mobile) voucher.
What You Get
- 1.5-hour cruise through Amsterdam canals
- Black Angus Burger or Vegetarian Burger (depending on your choice at time of booking) & potato chips
- All drinks are included (beer, wine, and soft drinks)
- Homemade brownie
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.