Bagan Hot Air Balloon Tour
Take a once in a lifetime ride up into the sky: Hop on a hot air balloon and witness the breathtaking panoramic view of Bagan, Myanmar!
Your tour will commence with a complimentary pick-up at your respective local hotel before sunrise, and you will be comfortably transported to the hot air balloon launch site in less than 30 minutes. Upon arrival, you will be served some light breakfast as the balloon is inflated. Pay attention while you eat though—you will also be briefed on all the safety precautions as well as the corresponding flight instructions to note.
Board the hot air balloon when it is fully inflated and get ready to soar and be amidst the clouds! Let the cool breeze and stunning aerial views of Bagan take your breath away as you embark on a flight several thousand feet above ground, boasting 360-degree perspectives. As the ballon drifts with the wind and cruises the sky, listen to the pilot’s explanations about the fascinating history behind ballooning and observe some key landmarks pointed out, especially the striking pagodas that dot the landscape.
Capture all these priceless moments using your camera and share them with your loved ones back home. After about 35 to 60 minutes, land safely back at the launch site and receive your flight certificate from your pilot.
Finally, enjoy some champagne to mark this celebratory moment!
Tour timing: 0500 - 0730 hours (GMT +6:30)
Available from 10 October 2019 to 10 April 2020 only!
What You Get
Ages 8 years and above & over 137cm
- Hot air balloon ride with scenic views of Bagan and its surrounding landscapes.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Pre-flight tea, coffee and biscuits
- Champagne and snacks after landing
- Passengers are encouraged to wear long-sleeve shirts, long trousers and covered shoes
- Do not bring luggage or large bags
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at all time near the balloons
- During the flight, do not throw anything out of basket
- After landing, stay in the basket and do not get out until the pilot tells you to do so
- Available from 10 October 2019 to 10 April 2020 only!
- 23 December 2019 to 5 January 2020 (Christmas and New Year)
- 23 January 2020 to 27 January 2020 (Chinese New Year)
- 12 February 2020 to 16 February 2020 (Valentines Days)
1)Do not touch any robes, hoses, gas tanks or instruments of the pilot.
2)During the inflation of the balloons, passenger are to stay behind the red line and remain in the passenger reception area until called to your balloon by your pilot.
3)Before landing, stow all cameras, videos, binoculars etc. DO NOT HANG ANYTHING AROUND YOUR NECK.
4)While landing, face backwards to the direction of travel, and hold tightly on to the rope handles inside the basket.
5)Bend your knees and lean back against the basket padding.
6)Stay in this position until invited to stand upright again.
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- Passengers who weigh above 125kg/280 pounds or require the space for 2 pax will be required to pay 100% surcharge of the ticket price. On the flight day, your weight will be taken, and if it is above 125kg/280 pounds, you will be required to pay the surcharge, or refused the flight (if the total weight for the balloon & passengers exceed the permissible weight for flight), & no refund or alternate flights will be offered.
- Pregnant women & children under the age of 8 years will not be allowed to fly. Do not make any booking for such passengers, as no refunds will be offered.
- Children aged between 8 and 16 years must have their own flight ticket. There is no concessionary fare for children. However, in order to fly, they must be over 137cm tall (4 feet 6 inches) and need to be accompanied by a paying adult. When booking for such children, please make sure you also make a corresponding booking for an accompanying adult.
- Passengers who have any known medical condition such as epilepsy, recent surgery or other condition which can affect your ability to fly or assist the crew must be disclosed at the time of booking, and to the pilot on the day of your flight.
- We will not be liable for illness or injury due to any undisclosed condition or failure to comply with any reasonable instruction given by the pilot, crew or company representatives
- We will not accept liability for loss or damage to personal effects taken on flights
- The pilot in command is legally responsible for the safety of all passengers at all times connected with the flight. He or she has the absolute right to refuse passengers for any reason if it is considered their carriage may endanger the flight or other passengers.
- Passengers must pay full attention to the safety briefing given by the pilot in command before the launch of the balloon, and questions should be put to pilot if the briefing is not understood or unclear.
- The pilot's decision is final on all matters, and he or she has full authority over passengers and crew who are to fully comply with his or her instructions or orders
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel or delay flights, and change rendezvous and launch sites at short notice, to achieve safe and successful flights. The company is not liable for any ensuing loss or inconvenience
- Changi Recommends reserves the right to revise or modify any terms & conditions or rates in the event of an upsurge in the market. However, for confirmed reservation and bookings, they will be kept at the current rates and terms
- Under no circumstances will Changi Recommends and the tour operator be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost or damaged property, lost profits or savings or damages or disappointment
- Available from 10 October 2019 to 10 April 2020 only!
Cancellation and refund policies:
o No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 14 days or less prior to the departure date
o 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 31 days prior to the departure date
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
You will be picked up at your hotel in Bagan and transferred to the launch site in the comfort of a private vehicle.
Please email in to email@example.com with your hotel details upon purchase.
Pick-up time: 5:00am to 5:45am depending on hotel location
Exact pick-up time will be communicated to your hotel reception on the evening before your flight.
Alternatively, you may contact the hotline provided in your confirmation e-ticket to reconfirm your hotel and exact pick-up time.