A relaxing sunset cruise, a ride on a horse-drawn cart, a cup of local tea, and a picnic on the water with so much bliss on this Bagan tour, you'll be utterly chilled out for the rest of your time in Myanmar!
Your guide will meet you out front of the New Wave Guest House, and together we’ll ride a horse-drawn cart to a local tea shop. Here, you’ll get to relax over some tea, and perhaps shop for some beer and snacks (at your own expense) to enjoy as a picnic on board the boat.
Then, we’ll head over to Ayar Jetty and hop aboard for a sunset cruise along the Ayeyarwady River (also known as the Irrawaddy River). We’ll float along for about 90 minutes, and you’ll have plenty of excellent photo opportunities, capture a shot of local life along the shore, or of the wildlife around you, or of the sun setting beyond the river’s edge. If snapping photos isn’t your thing, then just sit back and take it all in, soaking up the sights with your own inner camera.
Once our cruise has finished, we’ll head back to the jetty and your guide will help you arrange for local transportation back to your hotel.
- Enjoy a stunning sunset along the Ayeyarwady the country's most important waterway
- Observe local life and wildlife from the water as you cruise along the Bagan shoreline
- Visit a local tea shop where you can sip a cup and shop for snacks
- Travel through the city by horse-drawn cart
Tour Starts Time: 16:00hrs
What You Get
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation fares (boat and horse cart)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
- What to wear: As Myanmar is a conservative country, please dress modestly, with your shoulders and knees covered.
- This is a child-friendly tour.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Meeting Point: In front of New Wave Guest House, Wet Kyi Inn, Nyaung Oo, Bagan.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.