Bagan By Boat: Sunset Cruise Tour With Local Guide
Watch the beautiful sunset while drinking cocktails onboard the cruise – with so much bliss on this Bagan tour, you’ll be utterly chilled out for the rest of your time in Myanmar!
If you are visiting Bagan, why not cruise along the Irrawaddy River to take in the magnificent scenery and enjoy the sunset. In the afternoon, you will be picked up to transfer to the jetty by the Irrawaddy River for your sunset boat ride. Float down the tranquil river and enjoy the view of the ancient city from a different angle. Pass by famous pagodas such as the Shwezigon Pagoda and rural villages. Onboard cocktails and snacks will be served during sunset. Following cocktails and snacks will be served during your private sunset boat ride: Rum sour, Myanmar beer, soft drinks, mineral water, vegetable spring rolls, fried cashew nuts, onion cracker, fried potatoes, tea leaf salad, peanuts, fresh fruit. Afterwards, return to the jetty and transfer back to your hotel.
Tour timing : 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
What You Get
Adult: Age 3 and above
Child: Free of charge for children under 3 years old
Children need to be accompanied at all times by at least one legal adult.
Minimum 3 pax; Maximum 14 pax
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Snacks and cocktails
- Bagan Tourist Zone Fee (25,000 Kyats/pax, usually bought upon arrival to Bagan at the airport)
- Personal expenses
- Tips/gratuities for your guide and driver
Things to note:
- Myanmar is a conservative country so please dress modestly, with your shoulders and knees covered
- Bring a hat or cap for sunny days and an umbrella for rainy days
- Please note that bringing outside food and drinks is prohibited
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
We pick up and drop off from all hotels in Bagan.
Additional surcharge will be applied if hotel is outside of Bagan Archaeological Zone or if pick up and drop off from airport or bus station.