Ancient Bagan Half Day Private Tour
Experience the rich history, culture and traditions of Bagan and it's people. Visit the Nyaung Oo Market and the awe-inspiring temple complex in Bagan on this comfortable private tour with an experienced English speaking tour guide, private vehicle & driver.
If you book the morning tour, we’ll trot off to Nyaung Oo Market, an outdoor bazaar filled with local fruits, vegetables, snacks, textiles and other knick-knack. Then to Shwezigon Pagoda, built in the 11th century, one of Bagan’s most iconic golden stupas. Next, proceed to Gubyaukgyi Temple, which was built shortly after by his son, King Kyansittha. Finally, we’ll visit the Ananda Temple, an impressive 12th century temple that brilliantly fuses Indian and Mon architecture.
If you book the afternoon tour, a day of exploration and discovery ends with a serene sunset from atop a hill.
After the tour, you’ll be driven back to your hotel.
Departure timing: 08:00am / 09:00am / 02:30pm / 03:00pm
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
Adult: Age 5 and above
Child: Age 2-4
Remark: Child must be accompanied at all times by at least one legal adult
- Private air-conditioned car
- Experienced English-Speaking Tour Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Bagan Tourist Zone Fee (25,000 Kyats per person, usually bought upon arrival to Bagan at the airport)
- Myanmar Kyats for your personal expenses such as lunch and shopping
- Optional tips/gratuities to your guide & driver
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- When entering pagodas, guests are not allowed to wear any footwear so you will have to remove footwear at the entrance
- As you will be visiting pagodas, it is recommended to wear non-revealing clothing such as long pants/skirts and t-shirts/shirts that are not sleeveless
- Bring a hat or cap for sunny days and an umbrella for rainy days
- Free of charge for children aged below 2
- Additional surcharge will be applied if hotel is outside of Bagan Archaeological Zone or if pick up and drop off from airport or bus station
How To Use
Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org after making your purchase:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up and drop off Information:
We pick up and drop off from all hotels in Bagan.
Additional surcharge will be applied if hotel is outside of Bagan Archaeological Zone or if pick up and drop off from airport or bus station.