Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Valparaíso and the beach resort of Viña del Mar during a must-do day trip from Santiago.
Starting from your hotel in Santiago, meet your guide and travel 120 km to the Pacific Ocean through the Curacavi Valley where you will have the chance to see diverse scenery. On the road, stop in the typical hostelry Millahue for the chance to taste the typical Chilean drink, the "chicha".
Arrive in Valparaiso and admire the amazing houses on the hills. Take a sightseeing tour of Victoria Square, Sotomayor Square, the naval heroes monument, and the May 21st Lookout. Take a walk into the hills, using 1 or 2 elevators or explore the bay area.
Next stop in Viña del Mar, the city known as the Garden City. Explore some remarkable locations in the resort town including the floral clock, the Casino, and Reñaca beach where you'll have time to stop for lunch at your own expense. After lunch, spend a bit more free time to enjoy relaxing on the beach. Finally, before taking the coast road back to Santiago, stop at the Quinta Vergara, a place known for the international song festival. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Santiago.
Start time: 8am
Duration: 10 hours
What You Get
Valparaiso and Viña del Mar Day Tour from Santiago
Adult: 6 years old and above
Child: 2 to 5 years old
- Return transfer from your hotel in Santiago
- Specialized guide
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fee to La Sebastiana
- Ride on Valparaiso's funicular
- National Maritime Museum
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pickup is available from centrally located hotels and accomodation in Providencia district, Santiago Centro district (until Av. General Velazquez), Vitacura, and Las Condes districts ( until Av. Manquehue).
- You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup is available from centrally located hotels and accomodation in Providencia district, Santiago Centro district (until Av. General Velazquez), Vitacura, and Las Condes districts ( until Av. Manquehue).
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address