Uxmal & Choco-Story Museum Ticket
Discover Uxmal and the Choco-Story Museum located at Hacienda Uxmal
Your first stop will be Uxmal, known to many by way of legend, myth or anecdote. It is situated within a series of hills known as the Puuc or "mountainous area" in Maya. The name was later given to describe the architectural style of the region, such as the colossal Magicians Pyramid, impressive Governor's Palace, intricate Temple of the Doves and Grand Nuns Quadrangle.
The archaeological structures and buildings located throughout Uxmal are ornamented with geometrical figures and masks of the rain god, Chaac. The rain god was considered by the Maya people as one of the most important of their deities.
Then, visit the Choco-Story Museum and learn about the history of cocoa, its importance to the Mayas, the way it is cultivated and the traditional process to make chocolate.
Operating hours: 8am to 4pm
What You Get
Uxmal & Choco-Story Museum Ticket
- Admission to Uxmal
- Admission to Choco-Story Museum
- Facilities to Hacienda Uxmal Resort
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
How to use:
- The chocolate museum will be closed on December 24, 25, and 31, and January 1
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- It is recommended to bring:
- Hiking shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to exchange for tickets
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Exchange counter: The Lodge at Uxmal (Km.78, Merida - Campeche, 97844 Uxmal, Yuc., México)