Santiago Undurraga Wine Experience
The Undurraga Winery, located in the Maipo Valley near Pomaire, is an incredible setting with antique trees, historic cellars and reserve wine tasting.
Depart from Santiago and head straight into the Maipo Valley to visit Undurraga Vineyard's winery and cellar on a guided tour. The mix of sun, wind and winter rain create the perfect Mediterranean climate conditions, making this valley perfect for the cultivation of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes. The salts carried in the Maipo River waters irrigate the fields, forming a unique equilibrium between flavor and acidity in its wines.
Arrive at the Undurraga Vineyard, proud to have been in the same family for five generations, and home to ancient trees over 150 years old and a mansion that received illustrious visitors during its time. Visit the Aliwen corner, where you can learn about Mapuches, the native people.
Undurraga produces more than 15 million liters of wine per year in its 140 hectares, being one of the oldest and most important wineries in Chile. Tour the winery and wine cellar, to learn about the wine making process and taste some of its final products.
Concluding your visit, you will be returned to your hotel in Santiago.
Start time: 8am
What You Get
Santiago Undurraga Wine Experience
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Santiago
- Bilingual guide
- Wine tasting
- Shared service
- Passenger transport insurance
- Personal expenses
- Children below 18 years old cannot participate in the wine tasting and will not receive the wine glass gift.
- Pickup is available from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Barrio Bellavista.
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup is available from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Barrio Bellavista.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address