Santiago City Instagram Tour
Add to your Instagram feed with a photo session in the tourist spots of downtown Santiago. Take a walking tour to learn some history and improve your creativity while being portrayed in the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights
Meet your guide at the meeting point. From there, you will start a 2.5-hours walking tour to visit different historical points of downtown Santiago and an Instagrammable photoshoot.
The first stop will be the presidential house, La Moneda, a very famous sight in the city. From there, take a short walk to Paseo Bandera, a place known for its colorful streets and graffitied walls. Continue through some neighborhoods considered hidden gems that will guarantee amazing pictures and finish it off with a stop at the Santa Lucia Hill and the Plaza de Armas.
The photographs will be taken according to your style on a Canon 80D (the latest generation in professional cameras) and the guide will propose ideas of poses for you to look as natural as possible. Within 7 business days, you will receive 30 professionally edited digital photos.
Start time: 10am or 3pm
What You Get
Santiago City Instagram Tour
- Water, coffee or soda
- 30 professionally edited digital photos
- Downtown walking tour
- Bilingual tour guide and photographer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons
- You will receive a digital copy of the edited photos within 7 business days
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point will be at the Starbucks coffee shop located at Agustinas 1161, Santiago, Región Metropolitana.