Serra Da Bocaina National Park And Cachaça Distillery Jeep Tour
Journey through the luscious jungles of Paraty, swim in refreshing waterfalls, and learn about native wildlife on this tropical adventure. Then visit a unique cachaça distillery to observe the making of one of the most famous drinks in Brazil.
The tour departs from Paraty and heads out towards the vibrant Serra da Bocaina National Park, a vast area of protected Atlantic rainforest. Arrive at the park and hike through the tropical forest until you reach the stunning Pedra Branca waterfall, one of the most beautiful in the region. Take advantage of the breathtaking location and snap unforgettable photos for your holiday album.
Continue through the forest and learn about the rich biodiversity of the park, watching out for native species of bird along the way. With your guide, discover the park’s unique flora and fauna including the Jequitibá, one of the largest trees in the region. Afterwards travel to the village of Penha to visit the nearby Tobogã waterfall, where locals and tourists practice surfing on the rock. Admire this one-of-a-kind location as well as the natural pools of Poço do Tarzan and cool off from the humid weather with a refreshing dip in the water.
Stop for lunch at the nearby Villa Verda, cozy restaurant that sits beside the Pereque-açu River, and taste a selection of authentic delicacies to the region. Finally, visit Engenho D'Ouro Alembic to observe the process of cachaça making at a unique distillery to learn about and taste this beloved Brazilian beverage.
Start time: 10.30am
What You Get
Serra da Bocaina National Park And Cachaça Distillery Jeep Tour
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 6 to 10 years old
- Transport in a 4x4 jeep
- Foods and drinks
- This tour is not suitable for those with mobility impairments
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, hats, swimwear, comfortable shoes, and insect repellent
- Please be at the meeting point ten minutes early
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Av. Roberto Silveira, 479 - Centro, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brasil