Experience the City of Salvador on a full day tour visiting it’s most famous attractions such as the Fonte Nova Stadium and Model Street Market. You’ll also get to visit the beautiful Barra Lighthouse and UNESCO's Patrimony of Humanity, Pelourinho Square.
Start your day at the beautiful Barra Lighthouse, where the Bay of All Saints meets the Atlantic Ocean. After stopping to take some photos of the view, the walking tour will take you on to the Municipal Square, located at the Rio Branco Palace which housed the State Government and the City Hall. The building overlooks one of the Bay's most beautiful sights, the Lacerda Elevator.
Next, you'll walk towards the Terreiro de Jesus, home to the Basilica Cathedral of Salvador, and visit the Church of São Francisco, one of the richest churches in Brazil and considered the most beautiful example of Portuguese Baroque in the world. By the afternoon you will have reached the port and as you cross through the commercial district you will visit the Largo da Roma that houses the works of Sister Dulce, a Brazilian Catholic Franciscan Sister known for her charity work.
After the Largo da Roma you'll reach the Bonfirm hill where you'll have the chance to stop for photos in the City's most famous church. You'll then move on to the Model Street Market, home to local handicrafts and colorful craftsmanship where you'll be taken back in time through the sounds of the traditional berimbau.
The tour finishes at the Pelourinho Square, a colorful place immortalized by the illustrious writer Jorge Amado and recognized as the UNESCO Patrimony of Humanity.
Start time: 9am
What You Get
Salvador Historic Landmarks City Tour
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel located in the center of Salvador
- Live guide commentary
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be walking throughout the tour
- Make sure to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen lotion
- Bring local currency in case you wish to buy souvenirs, water, and snacks as not all places accept USD or credit cards
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in the center of Salvador. If your hotel is in another area, please keep an eye on your e-mail as the local partner will inform you of the closest meeting point
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and email address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in the center of Salvador.
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and email address