Rio de Janeiro Ultimate Bike Tour
Pedal along the famous Copacabana and Ipanema beaches before heading to Botafogo and Urca. Bike on to the old city center and the historical Lapa and Cinelândia, where you can visit the Selarón Steps. Have a typical Brazilian lunch and then head to Lagoa.
Explore some of the city's highlights on a small-group bike tour with an expert guide and learn about the historical background of the city.
Discover the best of Rio de Janeiro in just one day. As well as exploring the popular South Zone, famous for the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, pedal through less well-known but equally fascinating neighborhoods such as Botafogo and Urca. After taking these in, head to the old city center where you’ll stop in the Bohemian quarter of Lapa.
Take a step back to Rio's colonial past at the historic Cinelândia Square, and visit Jorge Selarón’s psychedelically decorated staircase to see how art can be truly public in this city. Savor a typical Brazilian lunch — included in the tour — at a local restaurant. The last stretch of the cycle tour passes by the beautiful lake, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, surrounded by hills clad with lush Atlantic rainforest. Last, soak up lots of great views of Rio’s most famous landmarks, the Sugarloaf and Christ the Redeemer.
Start time: 9am
What You Get
Rio De Janeiro Ultimate Bike Tour
Adult/child: 10 years old and above
- Bike rental
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- The tour is not suitable for children below 10 years old
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
- Please wear comfortable light clothes
- Bring sunblock and a hat, and a bottle of water can come handy as well
- Activity is subject to weather conditions
- If it rains, the tour may be canceled. You will be contacted at least 45 minutes before the start of the tour to be informed about a cancellation. Never leave your hotel or your apartment before checking your email and/or Whatsapp for last-minute changes. In case of cancellation, there is always the possibility to reschedule the tour
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please present your voucher on the selected date. Both mobile and printed voucher are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet your group at Anapolis Building, located at Av. Nossa Sra. de Copacabana, 1085 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro.
Enter the building and you'll find the local partner's bike tour shop on the right-hand side.