Nubes Waterfalls & Comitan Magical Town from Tuxtla
Explore the nature and beauty of Las Nubes Waterfalls formed by the Santo Domingo River, and visit Comitan Magical Town. Discover the natural beauty of the Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve in the state of Chiapas.
Explore the nature and beauty of Las Nubes Waterfalls formed by the Santo Domingo River, and visit Comitan Magical Town. Discover the natural beauty of the Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve in the state of Chiapas. Arrive and start to know this beautiful place, seeing the suspension bridge and the water falls.
Then take a walking tour through nature to the side of the river going up the hill for interesting panoramic views of the Santo Domingo River (2 hours). Look out upon this mystical setting from a vantage point almost 152 meters (500 feet) high. You’ll even have the chance to walk along a majestic suspension bridge and enjoy the refreshing mist from the waterfalls.
After the visit, you will have time to eat food (lunch) and then continue with a visit of Comitan Magical Town (around 1 hour). After the visit, the tour will will continue back to Tuxtla Gutiérrez, where you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Start time: 5 am
Duration: 16 hours
What You Get
Nubes Waterfalls & Comitan Magical Town From Tuxtla
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 4 to 12 years old
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Round Trip terrestrial transportation
- Entrance fees
- 1 meal
- Additional meals
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunglasses, a cap, biodegradeable sun block, and extra cash in case you want to purchase souvenirs and/or food.
- This tour is not suitable for the following:
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Tuxtla Gutierrez. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Tuxtla Gutierrez.
To complete your booking, please email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.