Huatulco Rafting, Snorkelling And Scenic View Tour
Experience three different activities on this combo tour. Start your adventure by rafting along the Copalita River. Then, head to the La Entrega Beach to snorkel and end this exciting tour by taking in amazing views of the area.
You'll start the adventure by rafting down the Copalita River. Your instructor will teach you how to easily row together as a team, making this a fun, collaborative descent.
Continue the journey by visiting one of the main beaches in the area, La Entrega. At this beautiful beach, you'll be able to do the second activity, snorkelling. Make sure you take in all of the beautiful coral that the area is known for as well as admiring the many marine species that live here.
Then, visit five of the main viewpoints in Huatulco: Mirador de la Bocana, Tangolunda, Santa Cruz, the Delivery and the Lighthouse. Once more, you'll be accompanied by your guide who will provide all the information regarding the history and culture of this area, which will make the visit much more interesting and engaging.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Huatulco Rafting, Snorkelling and Scenic View Tour
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 8 to 10 years old
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bilingual guide
- Snorkelling equipment
- Rafting equipment
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, wheelchair users, and pregnant women.
- Pets and luggages or large bags are not allowed
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Please bring your passport or ID, insect repellent, sunscreen, swimwear and some cash
- Pickup is included from your accomodation in La Crucecita and Tangolunda. The guide will be wearing a blue shirt with a Paraiso Huatulco logo.
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking has been confirmed
How to use:
- To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and accomodation address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup is included from your accomodation in La Crucecita and Tangolunda
To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and accomodation address